FUNMASALACENTER

Relax Here with Fun and Entertainment

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Miss India 2010 Contestants Profiles and Pics


NEHA HINGE Madhya Pradesh

Hi. I am Neha from Dewas in Madhya Pradesh. I like poetry, painting and dancing. Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2010 is a dream come true and I am passionate about winning this title. To vote for Neha by mobile, type pfmineh and send to 58888 




GURPREET BEDI New Delhi

Hi. I am Gurpreet. I’m from New Delhi. Doodling and listening to music are some of my interests. I am passionate about making it big and believe I have all the qualities it takes to be a Miss India. To vote for Gurpreet by mobile, type pfmigur and send to 58888 

ALISHA PEKHA Jammu

Hi. I am Alisha. I’m from Jammu. My interests include travelling and dancing. Winning the Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2010 title would be a dream come true. To vote for Alisha by mobile, type pfmiali and send to 58888 

ANJALI RAUT Mumbai

Hi. I am Anjali from Mumbai. I am a professional model and enjoy reading and dancing. Winning the Miss India title would be a life-changing experience and an opportunity to represent India on a global platform. To vote for Anjali by mobile, type pfmianj and send to 58888 

ASHIMA JAIN New Delhi

Hi. I am Ashima from New Delhi. I like dancing, singing and cooking. I adore pets. I believe the Miss India title represents intelligence and substance in women and I am passionate about winning the title. To vote for Ashima by mobile, type pfmiash and send to 58888 

DIMPLE PATEL Mumbai

Hi. I am Dimple from Mumbai. Acting, cooking and meeting new people are some of my interests. I want to win the Miss India crown and represent my country internationally. To vote for Dimple by mobile, type pfmidim and send to 58888 

ANSHU MALIK Mumbai

Hi. I am Anshu. I’m from Mumbai. Painting, collecting stamps and going for outdoor sports are my interests. I am a proud Indian — beautiful, intelligent and responsible enough to win the Miss India title. To vote for Anshu by mobile, type pfmians and send to 58888 

JINAL PANDYA Mumbai

Hi. I am Jinal from Mumbai. I teach underprivileged children in my spare time. Winning the Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2010 title will expand my career opportunities and help me serve mankind. To vote for Jinal by mobile, type pfmijin and send to 58888 

AESHRA PATEL Gujarat

Hi. I am Aeshra. I’m from Kavitha in Gujarat. Reading, travelling, learning new languages are some of my interests. I am passionate about winning the title of Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2010 and being an inspiration to young girls from small towns. To vote for Aeshra by mobile, type pfmiaes and send to 58888 

ROHINI MUKHERJEE Kolkata

Hi. I am Rohini. I am from Kolkata. Painting and dancing are my interests. I believe I have the talent and potential to win the Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2010 title. To vote for Rohini by mobile, type pfmiroh and send to 58888 

MANASVI MAMGAI New Delhi

Hi. I am Manasvi from New Delhi. Adventure, sports and dance are my interests. Winning the Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2010 title is a step to making my dream of winning the Miss World title come true. To vote for Manasvi by mobile, type pfmiman and send to 58888 

UNNATII DAVRA Chattisgarh

Hi. I am Unnatii. I am from Raipur, Chattisgarh. I like horse riding and travelling. Winning the Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2010 title is my ambition and dream. To vote for Unnati by mobile, type pfmiunn and send to 58888 

MALVIKA RAAJ Mumbai

Hi. I am Malvika. I’m from Mumbai. Dramatics, dance and sports are my passions. I have always dreamt of winning the Miss India crown and making India proud internationally. To vote for Malvika by mobile, type pfmimal and send to 58888 

PEARL VERMA New Delhi

Hi. I am Pearl from New Delhi. I enjoy power yoga and Bharatnatyam. I want to win the Miss India title and make my family and country proud. To vote for Pearl by mobile, type pfmipea and send to 58888 

TAHIRA KOCHHAR New Delhi

Hi. I am Tahira. I am from New Delhi. I like movies and basketball. I believe I have the personality and potential to win the Miss India crown. To vote for Tahira by mobile, type pfmitah and send to 58888 

KRITHIKA BABU Bangalore

Hi. I’m Krithika from Bangalore. Yoga and wildlife conservation are my passions. I believe I have what it takes to be a Miss India and bring about positive change. To vote for Krithika by mobile, type pfmikri and send to 58888 

NICOLE ALVARES Mumbai

Hi. I am Nicole Alvares. I’m from Mumbai. Dance is my passion and I enjoy dabbling in creative interests. I want to be Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2010 as I believe I am the difference I want to make. To vote for Nicole Alvares by mobile, type pfmialv and send to 58888 

NICOLE FARIA Bangalore

Hi. I am Nicole Faria. I’m from Bangalore. I enjoy reading and remaining fit. I am a professional model. I feel I have what it takes to make me a star. To vote for Nicole Faria by mobile, type pfmifar and send to 58888

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2010 at 9:40 PM , Anonymous John said...

I Think Neha Will Win..........

She Look good....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home