FUNMASALACENTER

Relax Here with Fun and Entertainment

Saturday, April 24, 2010

That is the first letter he did not read in his Gulf life.



Dear Father & mother : Today I am completetd 5 years in the Gulf. I am decided to come at home next month. Within this 5 years, I have zero balance apart from clear out my visa expenses and availed one vacation before. Upon this vacation, I dont like to return Gulf. I have sound health to do any manual job at home country. Let me know your suggestion, Yours loving YYYYY.

Dear YYYYY, father writing : Received your letter and very happy to know about your vacation. Rest will continue your mother. Dear son, Do you know about the condition of our house? Rainy season, Nobody can to stay inside the house. Repair and maintence is very expensive with this old wooden items, All are suggesting to prefer a concrete house. Without home, do you know, there is no alternative. If you dicided to stop Gulf, can you do this with your limited income?. I am just reminding this, you can decide what you like. Yours loving mother.

Dear YYYYY, I shed much tears after reading your letter. Anyhow, my son, you dont go back to Gulf any more. But Zuhra (wife) wants to write something. Dear my sweet, after our marriage, I am not requested anything from you, but now I am forced to ask something. After marriage of your brother ZZZ, your mother is totally against me. Now your mother is depeding his wife for everything. Also I heard, your mother is planning to give this house to your brother. If any dispute arises, where can we go with our kids. If you are dicided to settle home, can you possible to make a house for our own. Do you know the price of steel and Cement and labour charges, which is not affordable. I am just expressing my anxious, you can decide yourseff. Yours loving Zuhara.

Dear my sweet loving: After reading your letter, I am very happy to know about your dicision to discontinue the gulf life even you are late. But our son requested me to write one thing to you. He like to join Engineering course. He got an admission Card from Amritha Auto Engineering college, Coimbatore . First year needs to pay 4 Lakhs (SR 40000/-) then each year 3 lakhs each. No need to pay cash down at one stroke, they agreed instalment payment. Students learnijang there are all expartiates sons. Fist instalment must pay on or before this 30th. Expecting your reply soon, Yours loving Zuhra.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home