FUNMASALACENTER

Relax Here with Fun and Entertainment

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Uncertain



*One day, a young, new preacher was walking with an older, seasoned
preacher in a garden. Feeling uncertain about God's plan for his life,
the younger man asked the older man for some direction.
*
*The veteran preacher picked a rosebud from a nearby bush and asked the
younger man to open it without tearing any petals. The young man
wondered what a rosebud could possibly have to do with knowing God's
will for his life and ministry, but attempted to open the rosebud
anyway.*
*

*
*It wasn't long before he realized how impossible this task was.
Noticing his difficulty, the older and wiser preacher said:
"It is only a tiny rosebud...a flower of God's design;
But I cannot unfold the petals with these clumsy hands of mine.
The secret of unfolding flowers is not known to such as I.
God opens this flower so sweetly, then in my hands they die.
If I cannot unfold a rosebud, the flower of God's design,
Then how can I have the wisdom to unfold this life of mine?
So, I'll trust in Him for leading each moment of my day.
I will look to Him for guidance each step of the Pilgrim's way.
The pathway that lies before me only my Heavenly Father knows.
I'll trust Him to unfold the moments just as He unfolds the rose."
*
*No matter what age you are, it can be frustrating to figure out God's
will at times. But we serve a God who knows how many hairs are on our
heads...and His plan for your life is perfect! Instead of worrying
about what tomorrow or the next day holds, take one day at a time and
trust in the Savior for His faithful guidance.*
*

*
*PRAYER CHALLENGE: Pray that God would help you focus on today, not
tomorrow. And ask Him to give you wisdom as He reveals His plan for
your life one day at a time.*


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home